Personal data administrator
- The Administrator collects personal data to enable Users to use the Website.
- Users’ personal data are subject to special protection and are used only for the purpose covered by Users consent. The personal data database is maintained by the Administrator, in accordance with the provisions of law applicable to the registered office of the Administrator and the principles of social conduct.
- The Administrator’s tasks include:
- ensuring security of the personal data made available to the Administrator by Users, in particular to prevent access of unauthorised individuals to such data;
- ensuring registered Users with the opportunity to benefit from their rights, in particular the right of access to own personal data, as well as the right to update or erase own personal data.
Personal data and other information provided by Users
- Users provide their personal data on a voluntary basis.
- All personal data collected is intended for the use of the Administrator.
- When using the Website, servers automatically collect information sent by the browser and contained in system logs. This information may include a variety of data, such as: email address, IP address, browser type, the website visited immediately prior to visiting the Website, the time of accessing the Website, and other statistics. The Administrator uses these data to ensure the highest quality of service, as well as for technical and statistical purposes.
- The collected data is used to identify Users in order to process Orders, including to deliver Voucher Gifts, as well as to perform online and offline billing, in particular in relation to credit card or debit card details or other financial data necessary to process payments made by Users (payment servicing and Order processing), for subsequent contact with Users and in order to develop the Website and after-sales services. This data includes information such as: full name, address, telephone number, email address, User name (login), individual access password, transaction history and any personal information provided by Users themselves.
- The Administrator may collect information relating to technical data, in particular the URL address, type of equipment used by Users to run the Website, equipment ID, type of network connection and the name of the service provider.
- Due to the nature of the Orders, and the Voucher Gifts supplied via the Website, a User may be asked to provide additional personal information. The scope of any additional details shall be appropriately indicated.
Processing of personal data
- The Administrator collects, uses, makes available and processes the personal data of Users for the purpose of Order processing, delivery and shipment of Vouchers, Vouchers Gifts/exchange of Vouchers for Discount Products, marketing of own and third party services, and for the purpose of sending Users newsletters and other promotional and advertising materials. At any time, Users may stipulate that they do not agree to receiving commercial information – by clicking the link provided at the end of a message.
- The rights of every User are guaranteed by the relevant act on the protection of personal data. In order to access, update or erase own personal data, Users should contact us by contact form available on the Website.
- The Website can use, i.a. Google Analytics (and similar systems), i.e. a web analytics service and application provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) or other entities. Google Analytics uses “cookies”. Google may transfer the identified information to third parties only if it is required to do so by law.
- The Administrator uses “cookies” to store information about the preferences of the Users. These are text files stored on the Users’ devices, identifying them for the purposes of performing certain operations. These files contain: personal user settings and the proposal to automatically fill in form fields, used among others to store data necessary for Users to log in.
- Each User may withdraw their consent to the processing and storage of their personal data at any time by contacting customer service by contact form available on the Website.
- Prevention of all forms of identity theft, phishing and other fraudulent practices is one of the highest priorities of the Administrator. For this purpose, any information provided by Users, in particular data such as credit card numbers or details submitted on the Website offering the option to log in and enter a password to access the User’s account, is collected in a secure way.
Users content and messages
- Using its servers which ensure complete security, the Administrator stores: data sent by Users, in particular, messages sent by Users in all sections of the Website and information linked to financial transactions related to the Purchase of services and products.
Entrusting or making available personal data of Users to other entities
- User’s personal data shall be transferred to other entities for the purpose of data centralisation or for logistical purposes, when this is required by the mergers and acquisitions law related to the Administrator.
- The Administrator reserves the right to send Users unsolicited messages. This includes information relating directly to the operation of the Website (e.g. changes to its functionality) or non-commercial messages (e.g. greetings, system notifications). Every User has the right to stipulate that they do not wish to receive such information, by clicking the link provided at the bottom of the message.
- The Website may contain links (e.g. in the form of third-party logos) which will redirect the User browsing the Website to an external website. The use of such redirections must not be identified with any kind of connection between the Administrator and the entity to which the external website belongs. In no event is the Administrator liable for the consequences of this kind of redirection, nor do they have any influence on the content of those external websites. The Administrator is not responsible for the content of the privacy and security policies of those websites, or for the cookie files used in the process of browsing them. We encourage those using such links to familiarise themselves with the content of relevant documents applicable on the respective websites.